Thomas is a Sales Manager in Pennsylvania. When not working you, you can find him raising his two daughters and son!
Every Dad of the Week answers the following questions, read on to learn more about Thomas!
- What was your first reaction when you found out that you were going to be a father?
- Surprised. I was 17 so it wasn’t something I was planning.
- How would your kids describe you as a dad?
- Silly, Loving, Fun.
- What has been the largest challenge you have had in being a father?
- Not knowing if what i’m doing is right, but feeling it’ll help them in the long run.
- Looking back on your life as a father, what would you change if you could?
- Nothing, as cliche as that sounds. My children have done nothing but make me want to be a better person and always make me smile when I see them.
- What do you do for fun with your daughter(s)?
- Play sports. Video games. Rough house.
- What advice would you give to other dads with daughters?
- Everyone parents differently, don’t let outside noise affect the way you would like to parent. Each child is different, never compare them, because you’ll always feel like a disappointment if you do so. Love your children everyday, because when they grow up, you’ll regret not doing it more.
- How have you come to balance fatherhood and outside life?
- My outside life is fatherhood. I live everyday for my children. My childhood wasn’t the greatest so I try everyday to make sure my children don’t have to experience what I did as a child.
- What have been the most memorable experiences that you have had thus far as a father?
- Watching them each grow to be their own person with their own personality.
If you’d like to be spotlighted in the weeks ahead, please fill out this form: https://forms.gle/7NWYZd1k7RoaTndN9