Today on the Dads with Daughters podcast we talk with Jill Petersen, co-founder of Girls Mentorship, an organization that has created workshops and coaching services to create a space where your daughter will be able to:
- develop strategies for becoming a strong communicator and a leader by understanding her emotions and actions.
- recognize “people pleasing” tendencies and develop long-term and short-term methods for taking care of her mental health.
- avoid spending thousands of dollars in the future by letting her learn the necessary skills now so that she will be ready for the “real world” later.
- think BIG and imagine the possibilities that are available for her – ready to take risks and face challenges.
- understand the limiting beliefs that keep her back and implement solutions that propel her forward.
We talk about Girls Mentorship and things that all dads can do to best support their own daughters as they get older.
If you’ve enjoyed today’s episode of the Dads With Daughters podcast we invite you to check out the Fatherhood Insider. The Fatherhood Insider is the essential resource for any dad that wants to be the best dad that he can be. We know that no child comes with an instruction manual and most are figuring it out as they go along. The Fatherhood Insider is full of valuable resources and information that will up your game on fatherhood. Through our extensive course library, an interactive forum, step-by-step roadmaps, and more you will engage and learn with experts but more importantly with dads like you. So check it out today!