Shaun Meier is the Director of Peer Services at Drug treatment agency in Cleveland, Ohio where he is raising his daughter. Every Dad of the Week answers the following questions, read on to learn more about Shaun and his daughter!
- What was your first reaction when you found out that you were going to be a father?
- When you knew you were going to be a father of a daughter, who or where did you turn to for advice?
- My dad, guys in support group
- How would your kids describe you as a dad?
- Fun loving, fair, awesome
- What has been the largest challenge you have had in being a father?
- Raising a daughter in my own
- Looking back on your life as a father, what would you change if you could?
- What do you do for fun with your daughter(s)?
- Disney, swimming, painting, hiking
- What advice would you give to other dads with daughters?
- Buckle up and enjoy the ride!!
- How have you come to balance fatherhood and outside life?
- I have friends, we rotate on the weekends so we all get some time off
- What have been the most memorable experiences that you have had thus far as a father?
- Watching Piper meet Ariel
If you’d like to be spotlighted in the weeks ahead, please fill out this form.