Michael Singh is an English teacher and real estate agent in India! When not doing all of those things, he’s raising his two daughters and a son!
Every Dad of the Week answers the following questions, read on to learn more about Michael and his daughters!
- What was your first reaction when you found out that you were going to be a father?
- I went insane! I lost weight and quit drinking for good.
- When you knew you were going to be a father of a daughter, who or where did you turn to for advice?
- My older sister – she is my guardian angel
- How would your kids describe you as a dad?
- Well, they’re all under 5. I guess they’d describe me as ” the dude who always saves us when mom makes broccoli by eating it and secretly giving us chocolates”
- What has been the largest challenge you have had in being a father?
- Trying to be a good example for my kids. Ive stopped cussing and banned all alcohol from my house.
- Looking back on your life as a father, what would you change if you could?
- Well, I wish I could be more strict.
- What do you do for fun with your daughter(s)?
- Make weird faces in the mirror, and go to the lake.
- What advice would you give to other dads with daughters?
- Set REAL expectations both for yourself and your daughters.
- How have you come to balance fatherhood and outside life?
- Ive devoted 100% of myself to being the best dad I can be. Thats the only thing that matters. There no balance – in all things, being dad is more important than anything else.
- What have been the most memorable experiences that you have had thus far as a father?
- Umm too many to count? Every day with my angels is the most memorable experience!
If you’d like to be spotlighted in the weeks ahead, please fill out this form: https://forms.gle/7NWYZd1k7RoaTndN9