Joe works as a Cyber Security Specialist in Virginia. When not working you, you can find him raising his daughter!
Every Dad of the Week answers the following questions, read on to learn more about Joe!
- What was your first reaction when you found out that you were going to be a father?
- Whoa!!!!! I did it!!!!
- When you knew you were going to be a father of a daughter, who or where did you turn to for advice?
- How would your kids describe you as a dad?
- Strict, attention to detail
- What has been the largest challenge you have had in being a father?
- Dealing with her mother
- Looking back on your life as a father, what would you change if you could?
- Nothing, my past made see the future clearer
- What do you do for fun with your daughter(s)?
- Gym, study with learning games and outside activities
- What advice would you give to other dads with daughters?
- Read to them every night
- How have you come to balance fatherhood and outside life?
- Try to stick with a schedule and routine
- What have been the most memorable experiences that you have had thus far as a father?
- Watching her learn quickly as I do with technology at 2 years old
If you’d like to be spotlighted in the weeks ahead, please fill out this form: https://forms.gle/7NWYZd1k7RoaTndN9