Brandon works as a Direct Support Provider for Intellectually Disabled Individuals in West Virginia. When not working you, you can find him raising his three daughters and one son!
Every Dad of the Week answers the following questions, read on to learn more about Brandon!
- What was your first reaction when you found out that you were going to be a father?
- Which time? Joke, I was all emotions wrapped in one body. Mostly excited to meet this little person who is half of me.
- When you knew you were going to be a father of a daughter, who or where did you turn to for advice?
- Myself, my father wasn’t much of one, so I just did everything opposite of him.
- How would your kids describe you as a dad?
- Strict definitely, but weird
- What has been the largest challenge you have had in being a father?
- Learning how to balance my time with everyone
- Looking back on your life as a father, what would you change if you could?
- Definitely get a college degree first…kids are expensive!😂
- What do you do for fun with your daughter(s)?
- Everything, we wrestle, sing, play games, they dress me up or we watch movies and have snacks
- What advice would you give to other dads with daughters?
- My hardest thing to deal with as a dad of a daughter is the roller coaster of emotions inside their tiny little bodies.
- How have you come to balance fatherhood and outside life?
- Fatherhood became my outside life.
- What have been the most memorable experiences that you have had thus far as a father?
- Too many to list, all experiences are memorable when you’re a father.
If you’d like to be spotlighted in the weeks ahead, please fill out this form: https://forms.gle/7NWYZd1k7RoaTndN9