“You can't go back and change the beginning but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ― C.S. Lewis
You can’t accelerate on an empty tank!
If you find yourself asking these questions:
- Why do I feel distracted and unfocused?
- How am I going to meet everyone’s expectations of me?
- Where am I going to find the energy to get through this?
And if you are telling yourself:
- I don't want to miss another of my child's soccer matches.
- I feel like I don't know how to connect with my children.
- I'm tired of feeling like I have to pick work over family.
You are not alone.
Fathering Together's Executive Director, Brian Anderson, and Ben Killoy, Founder of the Business of Fatherhood, have been there and offer the Dad Decelerator as the perfect solution. By taking part in this program, you'll receive the tools and mindset to recharge, refocus, and reconnect on the top priorities of your personal and professional agenda.
What you’ll get
- Dad Decelerator’s 4-Step Process to get unstuck, which can be applied to just about any negative situation in a practical way.
- Learn how to take action and make your own rules for success.
- You’ll tap more into that powerful inner voice, and develop a mindset for success with your family at the center.
- Dad Decelerator gives you the tools to form the foundation for a life of success, significance, and lasting legacy of a strong family.
- Have the mental toughness to never give up on the things important to you.
- Explore the belief that all of these obstacles are already part of your life and have been placed there to serve a purpose. We will review examples of these obstacles and how they can form your character into one that becomes a strong, calm husband, father, and person.
Additional Content After the Dad Decelerator
- 1 follow-up 1:1 Coaching Call
- 2 Group Coaching Calls (in Mighty Networks)
- One Year Membership to Fathering Together
- Highlighted on Fathering Together Website
Logistics & Details
- We'll start at 1pm and wrap-up by 4pm with intermittent breaks and refreshments.
- Location: One Rotary Center (1560 Sherman Ave, Evanston, IL 60201)
Closest parking lot: Sherman Plaza Parking Garage (821 Davis Street)
Closest Metra Stop - Davis Station
CTA - Davis Purple Line Express
Contact us at [email protected] with any questions you may have!