Nauman Khan works as a Rails Operations Controller. He lives in Bay Area, California where he is raising his three daughters! Every Dad of the Week answers the following questions, read on to learn more about Nauman and his family!
- What was your first reaction when you found out that you were going to be a father?
- Excited and amazed.
- When you knew you were going to be a father, who or where did you turn to for advice?
- My father.
- How would your kids describe you as a dad?
- Strongest man in the world lol they come to me for everything including fixing anything and everything.
- What has been the largest challenge you have had in being a father?
- Getting compliance from toddlers is utterly impossible, repeat and try again.
- Looking back on your life as a father, what would you change if you could?
- Not lose my temper as much.
- What do you do for fun with your children?
- Take them on trips, big or small. Always doing activities.
- What advice would you give to other dads?
- Never give up! Even on your hardest day. The little ones are counting on us!
- How have you come to balance fatherhood and outside life?
- Pretty much gave up outside life apart from work. I spend all my free time with my kids.
- What have been the most memorable experiences that you have had thus far as a father?
- All the vacations, they will see their passports and recall the traveling.
If you’d like to be spotlighted in the weeks ahead, please fill out this form.
Congratulations Nauman Khan!!