Michael Butler works for Swift transportation in Titusville, Florida where he is raising his sons. Every Dad of the Week answers the following questions, read on to learn more about Michael and his family!
- What was your first reaction when you found out that you were going to be a father?
- When you knew you were going to be a father, who or where did you turn to for advice?
- Our family, friends and mentors.
- How would your kids describe you as a dad?
- Fun, not afraid to act a fool to make em laugh, always there whenever we need him
- What has been the largest challenge you have had in being a father?
- Being a father, i adopted them when they were my stepsons. I had zero experience.
- Looking back on your life as a father, what would you change if you could?
- More quality you cant get enough of it
- What do you do for fun with your children?
- Go to the park Go the races Get my butt kicked in roblox Binge watch dude perfect on youtube
- What advice would you give to other dads?
- We are not raising kids we are raising adults. be there for them
- How have you come to balance fatherhood and outside life?
- Fatherhood is my life.
- What have been the most memorable experiences that you have had thus far as a father?
- The day we found out the adoptions were finalized. Taking my oldest so his first College football game and UGA
If you’d like to be spotlighted in the weeks ahead, please fill out this form.