Marc Hemingway works as a Corrugator operator. He lives in New York where he is raising his two daughters! Every Dad of the Week answers the following questions, read on to learn more about Marc and his family!
- What was your first reaction when you found out that you were going to be a father?
- When you knew you were going to be a father, who or where did you turn to for advice?
- My stepdad.
- How would your kids describe you as a dad?
- Their hero!
- What has been the largest challenge you have had in being a father?
- Showing no struggle.
- Looking back on your life as a father, what would you change if you could?
- Getting rich young so I didn’t have to work and spend all my days with my family lol.
- What do you do for fun with your children?
- We enjoy outdoors, lots of walks and parks 🙂
- What advice would you give to other dads?
- Enjoy it while they’re young!
- How have you come to balance fatherhood and outside life?
- I got my kids involved with my outside life, we all enjoy every second we get together.
- What have been the most memorable experiences that you have had thus far as a father?
- The joy and connection my two daughters have.
If you’d like to be spotlighted in the weeks ahead, please fill out this form.