Madhau Lamichhane works at Shivam cement. He lives in Nepal where he is raising his son! Every Dad of the Week answers the following questions, read on to learn more about Madhau and his family!
- What was your first reaction when you found out that you were going to be a father?
- I am very happy.
- When you knew you were going to be a father, who or where did you turn to for advice?
- Friends and family.
- How would your kids describe you as a dad?
- As a great father.
- What has been the largest challenge you have had in being a father?
- Making a good career.
- What do you do for fun with your children?
- What advice would you give to other dads?
- My advice is to tell other dads to be responsible and loveable, to their families.
- What have been the most memorable experiences that you have had thus far as a father?
- Watching my kids grow up every day and creating new memories.
If you’d like to be spotlighted in the weeks ahead, please fill out this form.