Kimanzi Solomon Nzuki lives in Kenya, East Africa where he is raising his daughter and two sons! Every Dad of the Week answers the following questions, read on to learn more about Kimanzi and his family!
- What was your first reaction when you found out that you were going to be a father?
- I was so proud.
- When you knew you were going to be a father, who or where did you turn to for advice?
- My elder brother.
- How would your kids describe you as a dad?
- They always describe as their light for the future.
- What has been the largest challenge you have had in being a father?
- Handling and advising my two college sons.
- Looking back on your life as a father, what would you change if you could?
- What do you do for fun with your children?
- We go out for fun.
- What advice would you give to other dads?
- Always talk with your children even on the phone when you are away from them.
- How have you come to balance fatherhood and outside life?
- I don’t mix my outside life with that of my family. I give my family first priority in everything I do.
- What have been the most memorable experiences that you have had thus far as a father?
- Paying college fees for my sons.
If you’d like to be spotlighted in the weeks ahead, please fill out this form.
Congratulations 🎉 Kimanzi Solomon!
Thanks you for the great work you are doing globally to help father's side. Would you main to support our fathers families in Uganda thanks you hope to hear from you soon.
Thanks alot buddy.