John Kosmatopoulos works as a Military Nurse in Thessaloniki, Greece where he is raising his two sons. Every Dad of the Week answers the following questions, read on to learn more about John and his family!
- What was your first reaction when you found out that you were going to be a father?
- Smile and dizzy !!!
- When you knew you were going to be a father, who or where did you turn to for advice?
- My parents
- How would your kids describe you as a dad?
- Super dad
- What has been the largest challenge you have had in being a father?
- Manage work, studies and being a father on the same time
- Looking back on your life as a father, what would you change if you could?
- Nothing at all. I’m proud being a good father
- What do you do for fun with your children?
- Camping, traveling
- What advice would you give to other dads?
- Live the moment
- How have you come to balance fatherhood and outside life?
- I prefer fatherhood, had no time for outside life….
- What have been the most memorable experiences that you have had thus far as a father?
- My first son is 9 years old and my second is 6. Two years ago, they decided to adopt a dog. I was mad, i had no time and no space for it. It was a hard time for all of us.They promised me that they will take care of it all day, all night. Two years later they still keep their promise and i feel so proud that I raised two wonderful boys
If you’d like to be spotlighted in the weeks ahead, please fill out this form.
CONGRATULATIONS John Kosmatopoulos !!