Guy Kramer works with LG Electronics in Clarksville, Tennessee where he is raising his daughter and two sons. Every Dad of the Week answers the following questions, read on to learn more about Aaron and his family!
- What was your first reaction when you found out that you were going to be a father?
- I was in shock. I didn’t know how someone like me was gonna raise such a little person and get them through life.
- When you knew you were going to be a father, who or where did you turn to for advice?
- I turned to my dad. He was always a great role model for me.
- How would your kids describe you as a dad?
- Tough but fair. Of course fun and wild at times to.
- What has been the largest challenge you have had in being a father?
- Hoping that I’m raising them right.
- Looking back on your life as a father, what would you change if you could?
- I would have waited a little longer and grew up some more before having kids.
- What do you do for fun with your children?
- Video games, board games and we love to go and try new places together.
- What advice would you give to other dads?
- Love their mother even more than the children. Your coupled stability is worth a million No matter how much you think you are messing up, they still love you and your still their hero.
- How have you come to balance fatherhood and outside life?
- It has been a struggle because of my chosen work I don’t get the time with them I would like.
- What have been the most memorable experiences that you have had thus far as a father?
- Seeing their enjoyment of the little things I can do for them.
If you’d like to be spotlighted in the weeks ahead, please fill out this form.