Connor Hoff works as an Audio and Video Foreman/Technician. He lives in Santa Barbara, California where he is raising his daughter! Every Dad of the Week answers the following questions, read on to learn more about Connor and his family!
- What was your first reaction when you found out that you were going to be a father?
- Undeniable happiness.
- When you knew you were going to be a father of a daughter, who or where did you turn to for advice?
- I never really looked or asked for advice. I was made to be a dad.
- How would your kids describe you as a dad?
- She thinks I’m the coolest dad in the universe! That’s what I’m guessing anyways, she’s turning 1 on April 27th.
- What has been the largest challenge you have had in being a father?
- Finding time and energy after long work weeks to play with her and hang out with her.
- Looking back on your life as a father, what would you change if you could?
- My journey of being a super duper dad has just begun!
- What do you do for fun with your daughter(s)?
- We go to the beach every Sunday morning and watch the waves roll in. Other than that, just playing with her!
- What advice would you give to other dads with daughters?
- Enjoy the time and experiences because they grow up quick!
- How have you come to balance fatherhood and outside life?
- Right now, she is my life.
- What have been the most memorable experiences that you have had thus far as a father?
- Watching her learn and grow. Seeing her mind work to figure things out and seeing absorb everything like a sponge.
If you’d like to be spotlighted in the weeks ahead, please fill out this form.