Christopher Boujon works in the Texas Children’s Hospital epilepsy monitoring unit. He lives in Rosenberg, TX where he is raising his daughter! Every Dad of the Week answers the following questions, read on to learn more about Christopher and his family!
- What was your first reaction when you found out that you were going to be a father?
- Scared to death I’d be like my father.
- When you knew you were going to be a father, who or where did you turn to for advice?
- A friend of mine with 3 daughters and my father in law.
- What has been the largest challenge you have had in being a father?
- Keeping calm when tired from work and life.
- What do you do for fun with your child?
- We like to go outside, she loves feeding the ducks at a local pond.
- What advice would you give to other dads?
- Think first then react.
- What have been the most memorable experiences that you have had thus far as a father?
- Probably the look on her face she gets sometimes that makes me feel like I’m the best person in the world.
If you’d like to be spotlighted in the weeks ahead, please fill out this form.