Bradley Silver works as a VW Internet Sales Manager. and in Personal Protection Services. He lives in Newbury Park, CA where he is raising his two daughters. Every Dad of the Week answers the following questions, read on to learn more about Bradley and his family!
- What was your first reaction when you found out that you were going to be a father?
- When you knew you were going to be a father of a daughter, who or where did you turn to for advice?
- My Mother-In-Law.
- How would your kids describe you as a dad?
- What has been the largest challenge you have had in being a father?
- Raising Daughters…Period!
- Looking back on your life as a father, what would you change if you could?
- I would’ve done my best to work less.
- What do you do for fun with your daughter(s)?
- Go to the beach.
- What advice would you give to other dads with daughters?
- Stay as “Zen” as you can!
- How have you come to balance fatherhood and outside life?
- I make sure to tell my girls I love them everyday, and I kiss them good morning, and good night everyday.
- What have been the most memorable experiences that you have had thus far as a father?
- Watching the birth of both my Daughters.
If you’d like to be spotlighted in the weeks ahead, please fill out this form.