Benjamin Eaton works at Little Friends. He lives in Lombard where he is raising his daughter! Every Dad of the Week answers the following questions, read on to learn more about Benjamin and his family!
- What was your first reaction when you found out that you were going to be a father?
- When you knew you were going to be a father, who or where did you turn to for advice?
- My friends who were already parents. Having lost my mother I had no one to look to.
- How would your kids describe you as a dad?
- What has been the largest challenge you have had in being a father?
- Becoming more patient.
- Looking back on your life as a father, what would you change if you could?
- My daughter is only 2 so my choices are limited. Can’t think of anything.
- What do you do for fun with your children?
- Swings, parks, walks, give horse rides, read.
- What advice would you give to other dads?
- Love and support your child with whatever they need. Their needs come before your own.
- How have you come to balance fatherhood and outside life?
- Not really, my life revolves around her. I feel guilty missing time.
- What have been the most memorable experiences that you have had thus far as a father?
- Watching her grow.
If you’d like to be spotlighted in the weeks ahead, please fill out this form.