Antonio Williams works as a Car Detailer and lives in Cincinnati, Ohio where he is raising his two daughters and son! Every Dad of the Week answers the following questions, read on to learn more about Antonio and his family!
- What was your first reaction when you found out that you were going to be a father?
- When you knew you were going to be a father, who or where did you turn to for advice?
- My parents.
- How would your kids describe you as a dad?
- Fun, always working.
- What has been the largest challenge you have had in being a father?
- Being more nurturing.
- Looking back on your life as a father, what would you change if you could?
- Being more emotionally available for my family.
- What do you do for fun with your children?
- Daddy son and daddy daughter days.
- What advice would you give to other dads?
- Love and cherish your children.
- How have you come to balance fatherhood and outside life?
- Still finding a balance.
- What have been the most memorable experiences that you have had thus far as a father?
- The birth of my children.
If you’d like to be spotlighted in the weeks ahead, please fill out this form.