Anthony Benke is a third generation owner of a collision repair shop. He lives in Southeast Michigan where he is raising his daughter! Every Dad of the Week answers the following questions, read on to learn more about Anthony and his family!
- What was your first reaction when you found out that you were going to be a father?
- “That’s AWESOME!”
- When you knew you were going to be a father of a daughter, who or where did you turn to for advice?
- My father.
- How would your kids describe you as a dad?
- Compassionate, supportive, fun.
- What has been the largest challenge you have had in being a father?
- Managing my time between being a father, a husband, and a business owner.
- Looking back on your life as a father, what would you change if you could?
- Not a thing.
- What do you do for fun with your daughter(s)?
- Play outside, play and/or listen to music, read, torment mom/wife.
- What advice would you give to other dads with daughters?
- Make the most of every moment.
- How have you come to balance fatherhood and outside life?
- It’s was hard at first, but it all sort of fell into place.
- What have been the most memorable experiences that you have had thus far as a father?
- Freyja sharing the same love for music as mean, watching her bond with our cats, and watching her learn.
If you’d like to be spotlighted in the weeks ahead, please fill out this form.