Angel Betances works in Appliance Delivery and Installation and lives in Queens, NY where he is raising his family! Every Dad of the Week answers the following questions, read on to learn more about Angel and his kids!
- What was your first reaction when you found out that you were going to be a father?
- I panicked and then cried…. and I was happy as hell.
- When you knew you were going to be a father of a daughter, who or where did you turn to for advice?
- I turned to my best friend Andres. He has 3 girls….
- How would your kids describe you as a dad?
- My son would say I am awesome. Superdad. My daughters don’t say much.
- What has been the largest challenge you have had in being a father?
- Finding that balance between dad, husband and then being yourself.
- Looking back on your life as a father, what would you change if you could?
- Saved more money and get cooler gifts.
- What do you do for fun with your daughter(s)?
- Tag… sing and dance
- What advice would you give to other dads with daughters?
- Enjoy the ride.
- How have you come to balance fatherhood and outside life?
- Through spiritual faith, and support.
- What have been the most memorable experiences that you have had thus far as a father?
- My kids’ first words… first smile… or anytime Bianca prefers daddy over mommy.
If you’d like to be spotlighted in the weeks ahead, please fill out this form.