Fatherhood is a marathon, not a sprint.
To be successful, you need to pace yourself and build a support system to help sustain you through the joys and challenges. Fathering Together is here to help!
Whether you are expecting, dealing with "three-nagers," or reconnecting with your teenager, Fathering Together offers 30-minute coaching sessions where trained experts listen, strategize and support you in navigating all-too-common challenges that come with fatherhood. Our Coaches bring a wealth of knowledge, skill and experience to their work.
COMMON TOPICS ADDRESSED WITH COACHES
- Understand how the legacy of your own father impacts how you father your children.
- Shifting from balancing work and life to harmonizing your professional and personal goals.
- Become more Emotionally Intelligent (EQ) in all your relationships.
- Learn everyday practices for building a stronger emotional bond with your kids.
- Find healthier ways to deal with stress, anger, and overwhelm.
- Improve communication and a sense of connection with your partner.
- Gain knowledge about your child’s development across different ages and stages.
What you'll receive from us
- To learn, practice and implement practical relationship skills and strategies. These skills and strategies can be useful for improving father-child relationships, parent-to-parent relationships, friendships and even co-worker relationships.
- To gain a better understanding of child development so you can set realistic expectations, meet your child’s specific needs, and parent in a more intentional, focused and positive way.
- To create a "Dad" Mindset that provides a new perspective, or approach, to building a legacy for your children.
Our Coaches Are…
- Trained in emotional intelligence, communication strategies, creating a vision for fatherhood, and more!
- Dads with multiple years of experience raising their kids.
- Experienced educators that bring in additional resources and tools to achieve your goals.
Our Coaches Are Not…
- Medical professionals or licensed therapists.
- Going to share information with anyone except in a few key situations described below.
- Going to push you or lead you down a path of fatherhood you are not ready to go.
Step 1: Fill out our intake form.
Step 2: We'll reach out to set up a free 15-minute consult call.
Step 3: We'll create a personalized plan with you that meets on a regular basis. Each follow-up meeting will be 30 to 60 minutes. Pricing begins at $50 and due at the time you schedule.
All sessions are confidential unless you express harming yourself or someone else. Because we are not licensed therapists, we will make referrals should you need additional help.