Fathering Together offers free 45-minute coaching sessions. Our trained experts are here to listen, strategize and support you in navigating all-too-common challenges that come with fatherhood. Our Coaches bring a wealth of knowledge, skill and experience to their work. And, like you, they are also dads.
So, whether you’re a new dad, a single or step-father, the parent of teens, or the father of school-age children, our Coaching team works with dads in any kind of family structure and at any stage of your life as a father.
- Understand how the legacy of your own father impacts how you father your children.
- Explore new, practical ways of balancing all the demands on your time.
- Become more Emotionally Intelligent (EQ) in all your relationships.
- Learn everyday practices for building a stronger emotional bond with your kids.
- Find healthier ways to deal with stress, anger, and overwhelm.
- Improve communication and a sense of connection with your wife, partner, or co-parent.
- Gain knowledge about your child’s development across different ages and stages.
- To learn, practice and implement practical relationship skills and strategies. These skills and strategies can be useful for improving father-child relationships, parent-to-parent relationships, friendships and even co-worker relationships.
- To gain a better understanding of child development so you can set realistic expectations, meet your child’s specific needs, and parent in a more intentional, focused and positive way.
- To focus on or do a ‘deeper dive’ into a specific issue, topic or problem. Whether you do individual or small group coaching, doing a deeper dive is about gaining perspective, exploring new or different approaches, and having a place to share your own story and learn from others.
Our Coaches Are…
- Trained in emotional intelligence, communication strategies, casting a vision for fatherhood, and more!
- Dads with multiple years of experience raising their kids.
- Experienced educators that bring in additional resources and tools to achieve your goals.
Our Coaches Are Not…
- Medical professionals or licensed therapists.
- Going to share information with anyone except in a few key situations described below.
- Going to push you or lead you down a path of fatherhood you are not ready to go.
Fathering Together Coaches undergo a number of trainings to ensure they provide equal support to our members. The basis of our trainings comes from our Fatherhood Core 5 (FC5) curriculum. The FC5 focuses on 5 aspects of health: physical, mental, emotional, spiritual, and financial. For the purposes of our Coach program, the FC5 consists of 6 modules that provide a foundation for additional reflection and skill building.
- Creating a Vision & Understanding Legacy
- Foundations for Emotionally Connected Relationships
- Healthy Child Development & Brain Science
- Parenting Styles
- Co-parenting: The Art of Conflict & Repair
- Resilience, Support & Managing Stress
Process & Payment
All Coaching Sessions are offered free of charge. Fathering Together does not want finances to be a barrier to accessing your fullest potential. However, if you are able to assist in covering the cost of your coach call, we appreciate your financial gift.
Sign up below and we will be in touch with a time and a coach who is available to connect with you. Depending on demand, our goal is to match you as quickly as possible.